- Pixel Pitch: 4,81 mm
- LEDs: SMD3528
- Pixel Configuration: 1R1G1B
- Greyscale: 14 Bit
- Colour depth: 36 Bit
- Viewing angle: >140° (h/v)
- Refresh rate: 960 Hz
- Brightness: 1200 cd/m²
- Viewing distance: >5 m
- Colour temperature: 6500 K
- Cabinet, size (w x h x d): 2000 x 500 x 50 mm
- LED module, size (w x h): 250 x 250 mm
- LED module, definition: 52 x 52 Pixel
- Weight: 34 kg
- Protection class: IP20
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz
- Power consumption: 375 W
- Frame material: Steel
The software has been designed to display texts on the LED Supertitle System 2000/P4.84 in a quick and easy way.
Due to numerous editing options, the LED Supertitle System meets the requirements of a modern opera house.
- Font (all fonts, which are installed on the computer, can be used).
- Font size.
- Number of lines (choice of up to five).
- Alignment of the text (e.g. left-aligned or centred).
- Cross-fade characteristic (type ‚V‘ or ‚X‘).
- Cross-fade time (in 0,1 second steps).
- Light colour (RGB-colour field selectable).
- Two language versions can be shown in parallel.
- Password protection for basic settings.
The Supertitle software is available as a free download. Individual performances can be created and revised on any computer.
Text can be entered directly into the program or it can be imported from Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or other supertitle software.
Further display parameters
During the setup period it is possible to choose additional display parameters for every single title.
These parameters can deviate from the basic settings.
- Brightness and colour.
- Text font, style and size (analogous to Word).
- Alignment of the text within the display.
- Cross-fade characteristic and cross-fade time.
The Supertitle software can display pictures and video. Therefore logos and videos can be presented before the production or during intermission. The scaling of all content to the size of the display panel takes place automatically.
The whole production is saved in one file. The file can be saved to an external hard drive.
Once the Supertitle software is installed on a computer, the file can be edited as well.
The production can be exported in a Word file. It can be exported in two ways:
- Export as plain text: Text wrappings will be taken and single titles will be transferred in paragraphs
- Export as plain text: Text wrappings will be taken and single titles will be transferred in paragraphs. As well as the labels which were defined for the production. This version suits especially for printing. During trial period handwritten corrections can be made.
The Supertitle software can be controlled via DMX 512 with ArtNet. With DMX you can control the following:
- Colour via RGB-mix (in Supertitle registered colour and brightness values are overwritten).
- Off-button / panic button.
- Forward / backward within the titles.