WOOLSERGE is felted on both sides giving it a napless matte finish and remarkable light and sound absorbing qualities. It is much more durable than duvetyne or commando and is the standard fabric used for masking in the U.K. Perfect for touring as it will not hold folds and creases. Available in medium and heavy weight. Full bolts only. Can be custom dyed with a minimum of 183 m (200 yds).
– Piece lengths 40 – 45 rm (43.7 – 49.2 yds.)
– Minimum quantity for custom dyed colours approx. 150 rm (164.0 yds.)
– Acoustic certificate available.
– Available in full pieces only.
– Acoustic absorption values: ISO 11654 ?w = 0,70 – 0,85.
– Acoustic absorption class: C.
Professional quality curtains manufactured in our workshops.