Highly sound reflective, back coated textile with excellent sound reflection properties.
- Cotton / acrylate backing.
- Blackout fabric.
- Packing method: rolled.
- Piece lengths approx. 32.8 yds.
- Acoustic values available.
Reflectance value based on flat curtain application. Reflectance value (calculation based on sound reduction and sound absorption values) is the degree of incident sound energy reflected by a surface.
Based on a flat curtain application, frequencies over 1000 Hz reflect up to 80% of the incident sound energy.
- Acoustic absorption values per certificate according to DIN EN ISO 354.
- Acoustic absorption values: ISO 11654 aw = 0.15 – 0.40.
- Acoustic absorption calss: E-D.
Professional quality curtains manufactured in our workshops