KABUKI is the Gerriets system for reliably dropping any type of curtain in a fraction of a second.
The newly developed, electronically controlled, and extremely quick KABUKI G2 system allows load ratings up to 110 lbs per release unit.
That means 100 % higher load ratings than previous systems.
A LED integrated into the bottom of the release unit is now standard. This added feature gives a visual confirmation from below that the unit is ready to be fired. Beginning October 2012, the standard KABUKI G2 cable will be shipped with a 4-pin XLR connector rather than the older 3-pin XLR connector.
A 3-pin to 4-pin XLR adapter will be shipped free of charge for those customers adding to an existing stock of 3-pin KABUKI G2 units. Previous G-Frame 54 KABUKI G2 controllers will still fire either the older 3-pin G2 units or the newer 4-pin G2 units.
Components of the system:
– Release unit;
– G-FRAME 54 KABUKI G2 control system;
– Control cable with XLR connector.
– Quick and easy installation;
– Several attachment methods to accommodate almost any application;
– Attachment of tensioned materials also possible;
– Release units can be moved individually so there is no need to reposition the eyelets on existing curtains;
– An ideal choice for touring productions.
– “Double-check” function: an automatic check circuit ensures proper operation of the system;
– In case of power failure, release units remain locked to avoid an accidental release of the system.