One product for numerous applications: THE WALL is the creative solution for stage design, film sets, events and trade shows – the faux wall covering that makes your ideas come true.
- Outstanding realistic appearance.
- Quick and easy mounting.
- Reusable panels.
- Different product versions allow the creation of a versatile pattern/look.
Model BRICK is available in two different patterns. The slightly different versions allow creating a versatile, large pattern area. The different pattern versions are automatically distributed throughout the ordered packages. It is not possible to order a specific pattern version.
- Material: Neopor (EPS)
- Dimensions (w x h x t): 1162 x 968 x 28 mm (45 ¾” x 36″ x 1″)
- Weight: approx. 860 g/panel (1.9 lbs/panel)
Do not install the wall covering panels close to heat sources.
Installation / Design:
- The work surface must be stable and dust-free.
- For a realistic design, the different panel versions can be staggered, cut or turned up side down.
- To design corners or arches, cut the panels at a 45° angle or cut out single stones and fill with Polyurethane foam.
- For grout sealing we recommend an acrylic sealant.
The decorative wall covering panels can be attached with a Polystyrene compatible adhesive.
Panel attachment is also possible via hook & loop fastener or double-sided tape.
To protect the panel surface from erosion and fading, the following is recommended:
- Glue the panels edge to edge.
- Use an undercoat or a primer coat.
Individual scenic treatment with solvent free standard wall or exterior paint is possible, such as:
- Emulsion paint
- Latex paint
- Silicate paint
- Silicone resin paint