MALAGA is a high quality European IFR velour. With a non-directional nap and short, lush pile that creates extraordinarily deep, rich color and opulent texture, it is reminiscent of wool mohair velour. Perfect for elegant settings, from hotel ballrooms to grand opera houses to chic restaurants. Sturdy and highly resistant to wrinkling, moisture, and mildew, MALAGA is also ideal for touring productions, and is especially recommended for cruise ships and other settings involving heavy use and humid climates. Full bolts only.
– Inherently flame retardant.
– Piece lengths approx. 32 rm (35 yds.)
– Available in full pieces only.
– Minimum quantity for custom dyed colours 300 rm (328.1 yds.)
– Acoustic certificate available.
Professional quality curtains manufactured in our workshops.